Precitech Nanoform 700 Ultra
Нано-токарное оборудование фирмы Precitech
If you need the flexibility of a large frame lathe and the quality of a small frame lathe, the Nanoform® 700 ultra is precisely the machine you need.
The Nanoform 700 ultra has a industry leading surface finish spec of 1 nm Ra. Its unique 700 mm swing and optional 170 kg load capacity make it the largest ultra precision machining system able to achieve that level of performance.
The Nanoform 700 ultra is designed for the production of optical lenses, optical mold inserts, mirrors & mechanical components. The machine can be configured from 2 to 4-axes to produce spherical, aspheric and freeform surfaces.
Since 1962, Precitech has delivered complete ultra precision solutions and maintains an installed base of over 1,500 systems worldwide. We continue to define the state-of-the-art, enhancing accuracy, productivity, and ease of use.
- Industry leading swing and load capacity
- Flexibility to manufacture parts up to 700 mm
- 350 mm of X axis travel and ultimate
- load capacity of 170 kg (375 lbs)
- 5x improvement in thermal stability
- HS 150 spindle
- Reduced sensitivity to vibration
- integral TMC MaxDamp® isolation system
- Performance rivaling that of small frame lathes industry leading surface finish of less than 1 nm Ra
|Turning||Surface finish < 1 nm Ra|
|Performance||Form accuracy < 0.125 micron P-V|
|Programming resolution||0.01 nm linear / 0.0000001° Rotary|
|Ultimate load capacity||HS 150 — 136 Kg (300 lbs) @100 PSI
HD 160 — 170 Kg (375 lbs) @100 PSI
|Swing capacity||700 mm (27.5″) diameter
up to 900 mm (35.4″) with optional risers
с описанием станка
|Скачать брошюру с описанием технологии Head Up Display