Precitech Nanoform L 1000
Нано-токарное оборудование фирмы Precitech
Whether you need to manufacture large parts today, have the flexibility to adapt to future market requirements, or simply save valuable tool setting time, the Nanoform® L 1000 is precisely the machine you need.
The Nanoform L 1000 has the largest swing capacity of any standard production ultra precision machining system available on the market.
It is designed for the ultimate productivity and flexibility in diamond turning and deterministic microgrinding of optical lenses, mold inserts, mirrors, and precision mechanical components. The machine can be configured with two, three, or four axes to produce spherical, aspherical, and freeform surfaces.
Since 1962, Precitech has delivered complete ultra precision solutions and maintains an installed base of over 1,500 systems worldwide. We continue to define the state-of-the-art, enhancing accuracy, productivity, and ease of use.
- Save valuable tool setting time
- 606 mm Z axis tooling plate, able to accommodate multiple tools, metrology devices, and milling/grinding spindles
- Flexibility to manufacture parts up to 1 meter 500 mm of X axis travel and ultimate load capacity of 170 kg (375 lbs)
- Performance rivaling that of small frame lathes enlarged X axis granite base, resulting surface finish of less than 1.25 nm ra
- Reduced sensitivity to vibration
- integral TMC MaxDamp® isolation system
|Turning performance||Surface finish < 1.25 nm Ra Form accuracy < 0.125 micron P-V|
|X: 500 mm (19.7 inch)
Z: 300 mm (11.8 inch)
|Ultimate load capacity
when equipped with
|170kg (375 lbs)
@ 100 psi supply pressure
|Max swing 1 meter diameter|
с описанием станка
|Скачать брошюру с описанием технологии Head Up Display